Participants are invited to teach movement or perform at various locations during one-day activities. Here is how it works:
- We find a day that works for you and a select group of dancers from your city
- For all events, anticipate an email beforehand.
- For performances, individuals are invited to prepare their own pieces to perform (solo, duet or trio).
- For a workshop, wear teach-appropriate attire. Make sure to save at least 2 hours of availability prior to the workshop when you can sit down with the other dancers and the JUNTOS Leader to plan your class.
- That’s it!
- There is no fee for this program.